Friday, February 24, 2012

Running behind - - - AGAIN !

Trying to catch up with books and keep up with swaps - I am behind on posting my reviews.  I hope to do more of the crafting as well as tutorial style.
I have so much going on right now that I am not sure how well this is all going to go.  I will keep trying and working on it.  
Journal style maybe with a little bit of catch up mixed in.  
* I have started taking pictures of the process for making the hair bows that I have been working on.  
* I have taken only a few pictures of the few ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) that I have made.  Forgot to take pictures before I sent out the first 3 or 4, but I  hope to do better from now on.  
* I am doing more bookmarks.  Anyone that knows me at all will know that I do a lot of bookmarks.  I take pictures of some, but not all that I make and  send out.  I really should try harder to get the documentation of what I do.  
* I always enjoy exchanging bookmarks, now I am swapping ATC's, attempting to do Tangle Art (in the style of Zentangles) and even thinking about trying my hand at post cards, tea wrapper folding & friendship books.  
Wish Me LUCK & come back to see how I do.

No comments: