Friday, March 6, 2009

Book - No Humans Involved

No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, Book 7)… by Kelley Armstrong
Hollywood psychic Jaime Vegas had been asked to take part in a TV special. What none of the others knew, Jaime was the real thing and during her time in the Brentwood house (rented for production of the special), she discovered several ghosts that left her (the necromancer delegate to the supernatural council) stunned and confused about what had happened to these children. With the help of Jeremy (a werewolf she is attracted to) and Eve (a half-demon ghost), she attempts to free the spirits and find the monsters who could have done this to them.

(**** 4) Book 7 ….. Interesting, the interaction between characters was good, I really liked all of the characters, there are a lot of them too. I am not sure Jaime’s sexual displays were needed, but they were interesting. I may have to read some of the previous books (it may answer a few questions), but the author did a good job of telling enough of the other stories that this can be a stand alone book but I am just the type that once other adventures (like being kidnapped before) are hinted at, I need to know more about them. I will be putting Kelley Armstrong on my tbr (to be read list), but not necessarily on the top.

Jan 22, 2009

No comments: