Friday, March 6, 2009

Book - Dark Fire

Dark Fire (The Carpathians (Dark) Series, Book 6)… by Christine Feehan
Taking the job as mechanic seemed a good fit for Tempest ‘Rusti’ Trine, she never really fit in anywhere else, but this group of traveling troubadours sounded like a perfect match right down to their love of animals. As soon as Darius realized a human was in the camp he had to meet her, especially after he started to see all the colors around him shining for the first time in centuries. The way Tempest accepted them and most of the things they could do was one thing, but would she be strong enough or be able to understand enough of the differences to make the choice that could put her life in danger.

Book 6.…. Almost an immediate continuation of the last book, I had guessed how the next female had been brought in, I had also guessed that Barack and Syndil were lifemates (I enjoyed the public declaration that Barack made in anger), I had made many more guess that ended up being the way the story curved. This book was very predictable to me (I must be getting familiar with the writing style), but sometimes the expected is good. This series is creative, to watch all these tough domineering men struggle to control the only person they really care about, it is fun to witness their frustration (in my opinion).

Dec 10, 2008

No comments: