Saturday, November 8, 2008

Book - Bones to Ashes

Bones to Ashes: A Novel by Kathy Reichs
Temperance Brennan is a forensic anthropologist working with Canadian police to solve multiple missing persons, several murders that involve more than one mystery. Tempe's sister Harry is involved in the story as well as long lost friends and several different Canadian police departments.

This is the first of Kathy Reichs books that I have read, I have enjoyed 'Bones' on TV and was expecting the same from her books. I did enjoy the story, the mystery, and the character interaction. I found the description of the evidence helpful and interesting, but I had a difficult time with the french and location names. I would have enjoyed it much more if they could have just called it a lake, a river, or a simpler street name instead of putting the very long french names.

Jul 15, 2008

No comments: