Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reviews -

I really want to post all of my reviews here, but I already have them on LibraryThing.com so I am not sure if I should just copy/paste or alter them some.......

Should I start from now on or should I go back a few months and bring them over, I think I will probably go back a few months. I am so new at this so I hope I get this eventually. I know I will keep trying, my kids school has a word of the week every week, this week it is perserverance I will take that into mind and stick to it till I can get it since this seems to be the way that everyone is going. This, as I have said before, is my first blog and I don't visit others on a very regular basis.

Keep reading, keep writting, keep reviewing and keep dreaming of what can be.

-Debbie

No comments: