Saturday, September 20, 2008

Book - Deception Point

Way back in March of 2008 I read this book, I wrote the review for it and posted it at LibraryThing.com. I know I have gotten better at writing reviews since then, but I do want to share a sampling of my previous reviews before I continue on with my more recent reviews. So, here is one of the first reviews I did actually write......

Deception Point by Dan Brown
After being asked by the President of the United States to take on a secret mission, intelligence analyst Rachel Sexton joins a group of scientists in the Arctic to learn everything they can about the newest NASA discovery. Initially endorsing the find, this team of "experts" soon realize that something is not quite right. In the quest to find the truth, they are ambushed. We follow this dwindling team from the point of discovery to the final conclusion.

The real mystery is in who did it and why, not what.
This book had me guessing from the beginning about the why and who, and it kept me guessing till near the end. A surprising conclusion to that mystery leads to a humorous and very fun end.
This book had me shocked, intrigued, worried, crying, and laughing out loud. This is a great mix for the mystery, romance and action buffs all alike. Overall a very good read that I would recommend.

Mar 8, 2008

No comments: